Xero – Changes to the ‘Starter’ Subscription
24 September 2020
Xero have announced an exciting change to the ‘Starter’ subscription. This is the entry level plan for Xero and is available for $17.50/month when purchased through Boyce (RRP $25/month).
Xero Starter Plan now includes;
- Send up to 20 sales invoices and quotes (previously limited to 5 per month)
- Enter 5 bills
- Unlimited bank reconciliations (previously limited to 20 per month)
- Payroll for 1 person
- Capture bills and receipts with Hubdoc (limited to 5 bills per month)
This change means that this plan would be ideal for people who;
- Want to start some invoicing to their customers
- Want to keep smaller businesses organised with a cashbook that offers an opportunity to take advantage of most of Xero’s features.
- New businesses that want a cost-effective starting plan that is easy to upgrade as the business grows.
- Want to keep track of their personal income/expenses and be able to flag deductible expenses
We also have options for Xero plans that are only available through Boyce. See below.
This new package is a great option for any smaller businesses looking to move to Xero or as a downgrade option for any businesses on a larger plan that would be suited to the adjusted ‘Starter’ Plan.
If you would like to take advantage of the new ‘Starter’ plan or discuss other plans with Xero, please feel free to contact your Boyce accountant to work through what suits you best.