11 December 2015
The Directors of Boyce Chartered Accountants are proud to announce Mel Dean as the winner of the firm’s prestigious “Tony Quirk Employee of the Year” award for 2015.
The employee award was initiated by the Boyce directors in 2008 to honour fellow director and friend, the late Tony Quirk. Tony joined Boyce in 1991 and became the youngest-ever director appointed in the firm. Tony was well on the way to forging an outstanding Chartered Accounting career before he unexpectedly passed away at 34 years of age.
3 December 2015
From his annual summer holidays at Manly beach, to plaiting leather whips and belts - we take a look at Paul’s childhood memories, important lessons learned in life and quirky habits.
1. What are three words to describe you? Energetic, Easily and Distractible.
2. What is your favourite childhood memory? Our annual family summer holidays at Manly beach, quickly followed by three weeks in the shearing shed to even things up!
12 October 2015
From sitting in the grand stand at the Sydney Cricket Ground watching his hero play, to only drinking out of certain coffee cups - we take a look at Peter’s childhood memories, important lessons learned in life and quirky habits.
1. What are three words to describe you? Organised, loyal and intuitive
2. What is your favourite childhood memory? The first time I attended the Sydney Cricket Ground to watch my hero Doug Walters play
13 August 2015
From pottering in a vegie patch to his OCD with cupboard doors being left open - we take a look at Scott’s childhood memories, important lessons learned in life and quirky habits.
1. What are three words to describe you?
Depends who you ask. I would like to think direct, driven, decisive, but it really depends on the setting.
1 July 2015
The directors of Boyce Chartered Accountants are delighted to announce the appointment of Mike Willis as the firm’s independent chairman.
Having commenced his working life in the finance industry, Mike brings to Boyce his considerable experience both at a senior executive and board level. In his current role as a senior advisor for Effective Governance, Mike works closely with companies and organisations on the development of strategies and providing advice on corporate governance, risk and corporate sustainability.