Boyce MI - Management Reporting Made Easy
6 August 2020
Earlier this year, we proudly and successfully released our next generation management reporting application Boyce MI (BMI).
BMI was designed to take the guess work out of the monthly reporting process; putting easy to understand information into your hands so you can make better business decisions.
BMI was built from the ground up as a web application that connects with accounting data in the cloud, so you easily connect and access your information from anywhere with a modern web browser.
Benefits of BMI
- Boyce’s unique management reporting system at your fingertips
- Know where your business’s cash flow is and flexibly change your plans to meet demands
- Work on your business, not in your business, by proactively planning your year and then reporting progress against the budget
- Readily adapt to change by creating additional budgets or reforecasts for what-if planning
- Work wherever, whenever. Accessible from a modern web browser over any internet connection
- Fast multi-level reporting (whole of business, enterprise and summary)
- Built in help documentation for step by step guidance
- Receive monthly updates to keep you in the loop with new developments & features
â€‹Features of BMI
- Works with Xero, MYOB AccountRight Live (cloud only) and any accounting system with Excel export
- Import a budget in the Boyce format
- Reforecast - export actuals over your existing budget
- View reports on screen or export to Excel and PDF
BMI is available in a monthly reporting package or to purchase directly.
If you would like more information on how Boyce MI can streamline your reporting process and help you to strengthen data-driven decision making for your business, please speak to your accountant.