Boyce Financial Services
Boyce Financial Services (BFS) delivers personalised, proactive and professional investment services.
Our experienced and highly qualified advisors specialise in tailoring strategic financial planning solutions for individuals, families and businesses.
If you require investment advice following a farm or business sale, superannuation and retirement advice (including self-managed super fund set-up and investment strategy), assistance with direct share investments, insurance risk management or any investment service - we can help.
Boyce Financial Services has been at the forefront of reforms being implemented in the financial planning industry. We have a transparent fee for service business model that ensures you know exactly what you will pay and what services you can expect prior to any work being undertaken. Your costs are limited to:
- An agreed set fee for the preparation and implementation of a Statement of Advice (SOA)
- A fixed dollar amount, agreed annually in advance, for ongoing investment advice
The requirement to act inherently in the best interests of clients is a value that underpins our business. Read more about Boyce Financial Services by clicking below:
- BFS offers a full range of services
- Professional investment advice
- Investment strategy following farm or business sale
- Children’s education saving plans
- Strategic retirement and superannuation planning
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) investments
- Protection of your family’s income and assets
- Succession or estate planning services
To get you started, the initial information sharing meeting with a BFS Advisor is at no charge. Contact Lindsay Garnock or your local BFS Advisor to make an appointment.